Abstracts of original research for presentation as oral or poster presentations are warmly invited to be presented at this unique international congress.
The 16th ICC International Cereal and Bread Congress will address the following topics:
- Cereal nutrition for health conscious consumers
- Food safety and security
- Sustainable agricultural technology systems
- Milling and bread making technology
- Novel processing techniques for extrusion and biscuit making
- Noodle quality and acceptability
- Wholegrains, their definition and utilisation in foods
- Molecular approaches to grain breeding
- Global supply chain and trade
- Alternative grain crops
- Analytical methods for quality determination
- Consumer perception of grain based foods
Abstract submission is now open for oral (deadline 15 December 2019) as well as for poster presentation (deadline 31 January 2020).
We invite you to ......
BEST POSTER AWARD: The The Journal of Cereal Science will be sponsoring 2 ICC Awards for innovative or exceptional work in cereal research. The awardees will be selected from the poster submissions.