- We are sorry, abstract submission has already closed -
BEST POSTER AWARD: The The Journal of Cereal Science - the official journal of ICC - will be sponsoring 2 ICC Awards for innovative or exceptional work in cereal research. The awardees will be selected from the poster submissions. This support will be in the form of two awards of 500. - EUR each for student or postdoctoral researchers and is aiming at encouraging cereal research. An independent jury will examine posters presented during the congress and will select the awardees. The awards will be presented during the Closing Ceremony of the Online ICBC2021.
The online 16th ICC Cereal and Bread Congress will feature sessions embracing the challenges and opportunities facing the cereal science community; an online poster display with a best poster award sponsored by the Journal of Cereal Science. There will also be a dedicated area for authentic interaction and networking.
Get your work in front of a focussed group of cereal and bread scientists and technologists from around the world. Showcase your research and your contributions to the field and join your colleagues in presenting a poster at ICBC2021. This event will give you multidisciplinary and in-depth insight to the hot topics of cereal and bread research and technology.
The 16th Online ICC International Cereal and Bread Congress will address the following topics:
- Cereal nutrition for health conscious consumers
- Food safety and security
- Sustainable agricultural technology systems
- Milling and bread making technology
- Novel processing techniques for extrusion and biscuit making
- Noodle quality and acceptability
- Wholegrains, their definition and utilisation in foods
- Molecular approaches to grain breeding
- Global supply chain and trade
- Alternative grain crops
- Analytical methods for quality determination
- Consumer perception of grain based foods
While abstracts submission of original research for oral presentation has already closed, abstract submission for poster presentations is still open.
Still take your chance to become a presenter at this international online event and submit your abstracts of original research for poster presentation (max. 3 posters/expert) until 14 March 2021!
*Please note, you will be asked to:
- upload your poster as min. A3 pdf file for successful submission;
- register before you can submit your poster abstract(s)! Payment (via credit card or bank transfer) shall be due latest 15 March 2021 as otherwise your poster cannot be included in the Online Conference Platform.